Prior to starting a new job at Lake Health, candidates are required to successfully complete pre-employment paperwork and physical. Detailed instructions for completion of these requirements are provided below.
1. Pre-Employment Paperwork Includes:
- Confidentiality Form
- Employee Data Form (Please bring with you all applicable certifications, registrations or licensure information.)
- EEO-1 Self Identification Form. This information will remain confidential
- I-9 Form Please bring with you two forms of valid identification. Examples of qualifying identification are provided in the attached packet
- Standards of Behavior
- State and Federal Tax Forms
- Direct Deposit Form - Please provide bank account and bank routing numbers. Cancelled checks are not required
- Compliance and HIPAA Privacy Acknowledgement
- Parking Information.
All paperwork must be completed prior to your start.
Your Recruitment and Retention Specialist will contact you to schedule a time to meet to complete your pre-employment paperwork. When you arrive, please bring paperwork that is as complete as possible.
The Human Resources office is located at:
Lake Health Administration Building, 2nd Floor
7576 Auburn Rd.
Concord Twp., Ohio 44077
Parking is available in front of the Administration building.
2. Pre-Employment Physical
Prior to starting with Lake Health, you are required to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening test and fingerprinting, at one of our facilities. (If you have not already been scheduled for a pre-employment physical, please contact us immediately.) There is no cost to you for this physical.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete the appropriate paperwork. Allow for a minimum of 2 hours to complete the physical, however time may vary and emergency situations take precedence over non-emergencies.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Photo ID for identification purposes.
- Glasses or contacts for the vision test (if applicable).
- Any immunization records (if you have them)
- Fit Test (if you have any record of being fit for a mask/respirator).
- A map of the following facilities can be found here.
Mentor Urgent Care
3. Welcoming Celebration (Orientation)
The Welcoming Celebration will be presented by the Human Resources Department and casual professional business attire is required (i.e., no jeans, shorts, Capri pants, T-shirts, flip flops, body/facial piercing, visible tattoos, etc.). As a team member of Lake Health, always displaying a professional appearance is part of our Standards of Behavior and an expectations.
Lake Health Welcoming Celebration scheduled every other Monday as follows:
Starting at 7:45 a.m.
TriPoint Medical Center
7590 Auburn Rd.
Concord Twp, OH 44077
You will also have your picture taken at the Welcoming Celebration and receive your Employee ID badge, which you will be required to always wear when working.
A Continental Breakfast will be provided in the classroom and you will also receive a meal voucher, which you may apply towards lunch in the dining room.
If you have any questions, please call us at 440-354-1981 or 440-953-6062. We look forward to seeing you at the Welcoming Celebration!
What if I have questions about my pre-employment requirements?
If you have any questions regarding your Pre-Employment process, please contact Human Resources at 440-354-1981.