Mentor Wellness Campus
Sign up to receive Lake Health updates, including information about the Mentor Wellness Campus and our upcoming membership options for the LiveHealthy fitness center at the Mentor Wellness Campus:
A fresh approach to health and wellness
Scheduled to open in January 2018, the Mentor Wellness Campus* will offer new options for health and wellness conveniently located at the corner of Market Street and Munson Road. The facility will include health care services to diagnose, treat and prevent health problems, plus LiveHealthy, a membership-based fitness center with pools and a spa all in one location.
In addition to the LiveHealthy fitness center, the Mentor Wellness campus will also offer medical services with no membership required:
- A range of physician offices
- Integrative medicine
- An urgent care center
- Occupational Health Services
- Diagnostic imaging
- Lab services
- Rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, sports medicine, aquatic therapy and work-related therapy.
At the Mentor Wellness Campus, the Lake Health Wellness Institute will offer:
- Weight and nutrition counseling
- Wellness coaching
- Behavior modification
- Stress management
- Massage therapy
- Group fitness and yoga classes.
Membership to LiveHealthy is open to everyone and offers access to medical professionals dedicated to helping you improve your health and wellness. At the LiveHealthy fitness center at Mentor Wellness Campus, you'll enjoy flexible hours, state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a friendly, experienced staff. Services include:
- Fitness assessments and plans, regardless of your current capabilities
- Supervised exercise and conditioning with degreed exercise physiologists
- State-of-the art exercise equipment
- Indoor track
- Rock-climbing wall
- Basketball court
- Recreation, lap and therapy pools
- Group exercise, fitness and yoga classes
- Kid's fitness area and KidHealthy fitness programing
- Sauna and steam rooms.