Emergency Department – West
36000 Euclid Avenue
Willoughby, OH 44094
At West Medical Center, we provide 24/7 emergency services. This facility is also an accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Providing specialized emergency care
The West Emergency Department is designed to make our patients and their families our top priority. From the latest life-saving technology to privacy and comfort, the following features outline our commitment to care:
- Private treatment rooms with antennas that transmit important patient information directly to the nursing station
- Specialized rooms that include:
- An Obstetric and Gynecological exam room with a private bathroom and shower
- An isolation room to accommodate patients with contagious conditions
- A specialized ear, nose and throat exam room
- Three trauma rooms
- A decontamination area to treat patients or emergency personnel who’ve come in to contact with hazardous materials
- Two waiting areas, one for adults and one for children
- Convenient bedside registration.