Unlike a spa massage, massage therapy targets your problems with specific treatments. The first step is meeting with one of our massage therapists, who will thoroughly assess you and create a personalized treatment plan based on your medical diagnosis.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
There is a large body of research supporting the benefits of massage therapy. In the hands of a well-trained massage therapist, this therapy can:
- Increase circulation
- Increase/restore joint motion and flexibility
- Reduce post-surgical adhesions and swelling
- Relax and soften injured muscles
- Improve sleep quality
- Stimulate your lymph system
- Release endorphins to reduce pain
Massage therapy in Mentor
Trained massage therapists are available at the Mentor Wellness Campus. To schedule an appointment for medical massage or to learn more, call 440-375-8153.