Unlike a spa massage, massage therapy targets your problems with specific treatments. The first step is meeting with one of our massage therapists, who will thoroughly assess you and create a personalized treatment plan based on your medical diagnosis.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
There is a large body of research supporting the benefits of massage therapy. In the hands of a well-trained massage therapist, this therapy can:
- Increase circulation
- Increase/restore joint motion and flexibility
- Reduce post-surgical adhesions and swelling
- Relax and soften injured muscles
- Improve sleep quality
- Stimulate your lymph system
- Release endorphins to reduce pain