Immigration Medical Examinations
Lake Health offers immigration medical exams, which are required by the United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) for aliens seeking permanent residency (green card) or adjustment of status.The immigration medical exams are performed by Dr. Walter Vieweg, a United States Civil Surgeon, at the Brunner Sanden Deitrick Wellness Campus. The Lake Health Brunner Sanden Deitrick Wellness Campus is the only location in Lake County where aliens can currently receive an immigration medical exam.
All exams include a basic health assessment
- Physical exam
- TB testing
- Any additional testing as required by law
Items to bring to your immigration medical exam:
- Government-issued photo identification (one of the following):
- Valid driver’s license
- State-issued identification card
- Immunization records
- Medical history: Please complete our Medical History document and bring it with you to your appointment along with any other medical information or medical reports you might have.
- Interpreter, if needed. This cannot be a family member or relative
- Alien registration number (A-number), if available
- A credit card or cash for the examination fee at the initial visit; checks cannot be accepted