Rehabilitate: to restore to customary activity through education and therapy.
If you’ve had an accident, injury, illness, or surgery, your physician might recommend physical rehabilitation to help speed your recovery. The Lake Health Rehabilitation team offers a full range of physical rehab at convenient locations across the community. Our dedicated staff members stay up to date on the latest treatment options. What’s more, they build professional relationships with their patients and promote a return to an independent, active lifestyle.
Naturally, the therapy you'll need and the time and effort that you’ll need to invest will vary, depending on the nature and severity of your condition. What doesn’t vary is the need for specialized, focused, comprehensive care, whether you have a one-time problem or for a long-term condition. We use a variety of advanced techniques designed to restore your strength, motion, and flexibility. At the same time, we focus on reducing your pain as quickly and safely as possible.
We specialize in the treatment of neurologic and musculoskeletal disorders, including pre-and post-operative care programs. We work with your physician to establish an accurate diagnosis quickly and develop a comprehensive care plan designed not only to eliminate the deficits of an injury or musculoskeletal problem, but to prevent it from returning.
Minimizing Pain, Maximizing Motion
Our rehabilitation team specializes in:
- Improved mobility, motion and quality of life through the most modern techniques
- Advanced evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal and other problems
- Development of braces and supports for a variety of conditions
- Advanced manual therapy/mobilization of the spine and extremities
- Specialized work reconditioning programs and education.
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Hand therapy
- Speech/language pathology
- Occupational rehabilitation
- Balance Center