You want a surgeon who explains all your options and helps you choose the one that’s right for you. We get it. Our team approach invites collaboration among physicians, nurses, rehab specialists and–most importantly–you.
Surgical excellence close to home
Our surgeons perform leading-edge procedures you might not expect at a community hospital. They operate in state-of-the-art ORs at TriPoint Medical Center in Concord Township and West Medical Center in Willoughby as well as the outpatient Mentor Surgery Center on our Mentor Campus. The waiting areas at all three locations provide a comfortable setting for family members…all part of our commitment to put patients and their families first.
A broad range of services
Our surgeons use a variety of techniques, with more than a third of surgeries being minimally invasive. Our areas of specialty include:
- Bariatric surgery
- Breast surgery
- Cardiac surgery, including open-heart surgery, bypass surgery, valve repair and valve replacement
- Cosmetic surgery, including Vaser liposelection (an alternative to liposuction)
- Dental surgery (for children)
- Ear, nose, and throat surgery (adults and children)
- Electroconvulsive therapy (for severe depression and other psychiatric disorders)
- Gastroenterology, including Bravo for diagnosing GERD
- General surgery, including laparoscopic gall bladder removal, colon surgery and hernia repair
- Gynecology, including alternatives to hysterectomy
- Ophthalmology (adults and children)
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedics, including minimally-invasive hip and knee replacement
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Robot-assisted surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Urology surgery, including brachytherapy and laparoscopic kidney removal
- Thoracic surgery (includes heart, lungs and other organs in the chest)
- Vascular surgery and endovascular surgery, including limb-saving procedures
To view Lake Health surgeons by specialty, use our online physician finder.
We provide FREE valet parking for patients having same-day surgery at West Medical Center, Monday through Friday, beginning at 6:30 am.