You want compassionate care and support before, during and after your surgery. We get it. Our dedicated team will guide you through the process, answer your questions and offer help when you need it. Our community of support will provide you with a network of patients just like you.
Personalized, experienced care
- A team of dedicated professionals who work alongside weight-loss surgeon Dr. Aviv Ben-Meir, including nurses, dietitians, internists, anesthesiologists, psychologists and primary and specialty care physicians.
- An experienced surgeon who has performed more than 4,000 weight loss surgeries.
- Personal and prompt care from a caring and compassionate team.
- One of the lowest complication rates in the nation, as compared to the national average.
Success-building resources and lifelong support
- Pre-surgery and long-term follow-up care including rehabilitation, psychiatric care and nutritional counseling
- A support system that includes the Fit Store, support groups, educational programs and physical fitness activities
- Find peer support, nutrition and fitness tips, healthy recipes and more on the Lake Health Bariatric Facebook and Pinterest pages.
Are you ready?
Weight-loss surgery is not a quick fix. It is a total lifestyle change that involves many physical and emotional challenges. At Lake Health Bariatric Surgery Center, we understand the struggles you face dealing with the disease of obesity.
Dr. Aviv Ben-Meir and the Lake Health team believe in and are committed to your success. We tailor your program to help you achieve your goals and provide support and education to help you find balance and lifelong weight loss.
Is Weight-loss Surgery Right for You?