Please read the terms and conditions and accept them by clicking the "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions" button. Please disconnect from the Lake Health visitors wireless network if you do not agree to the below stated terms and conditions. NAVIGATION AWAY FROM THIS PAGE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE CREATES A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ("TERMS"). THESE TERMS SUPERCEDE ALL EARLIER VERSIONS.
1. Access to the Internet (this "Service") is provided by Lake Health (collectively, "we", "us" or "Provider"). Your use of this Service creates a legally binding contract between you and the Provider, as set forth in these Terms.
2. When you use this Service, you agree that YOU WILL NOT:
Transmit any information or data, in any form, which violates any local, state, United States, or applicable international law or regulation, or that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable.
Violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, or other statutory or common law proprietary rights of others.
Send unsolicited mass e-mail messages (SPAM).
Engage in any activity or use any device in an effort to disguise the origin of any transmission.
Transmit any programs, information or data that contains any computer virus, worm or spyware, or any other material likely to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer hardware or software, or that may infringe the privacy or other rights of other computer users.
Engage in any activity in the nature of hacking, or port scanning.
Engage in any activity that is harmful to minors.
Use this Service in furtherance of any fraudulent activity.
Engage in any activity that is in the nature of a "denial of service" attack.
3. You agree that the Provider may, in its sole discretion, disconnect you from the Internet and deny access to this Service at any time in the event that you engage in any of the activity prohibited in section 2, above. In addition, you agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Provider (and their directors, officers, employees, customers and agents) with respect to any claims, losses or expenses by any party that arise, or are claimed to arise, from your use of this Service.
4. When you use this Service, you are representing to the Provider that:
You are of legal age and agree to be bound by these Terms and create by your use of this Service a legally binding contract between yourself and the Provider.
If you are accessing this Service from a Patient Guest Room that you are the registered guest for the hospital room from which you are connecting to this Service.
You are solely responsible for the activity and conduct of anyone that you permit to use this Service.
You will not permit a minor to use this Service to access any content intended for adults.
You will not permit any child under the age of 18 years to use the Service without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
You have read and accept these Terms.
5. The Provider reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting of the modified Terms. Therefore, you are urged to review these Terms frequently.
6. The fee (if any) charged by Provider for your use of this Service is paid solely for the privilege of accessing this Service. Other web sites you visit may charge additional fees.
8. You agree that any dispute between you and Provider that arises as a result of your use of this Service shall at Provider’s sole option be brought exclusively in the State or Federal court in Cleveland, Ohio.
10. This Service is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. We are not responsible for interruptions of this Service.
IMPORTANT! READ THIS DOCUMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE CREATES A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE ("TERMS").
1. Access to the Internet (this "Service") is provided by Lake Health (collectively, "we", "us" or "Provider"). Your use of this Service creates a legally binding contract between you ("Guest") and the Provider, as set forth in the Terms of Service ("Terms").
2. In the course of providing this Service, Provider will (or may) collect and have access to personally identifiable and other information regarding each Guest which may include, but is not limited to: (a) Guest name, address, telephone number; (b) Guest room account information including, Guest’s title, company name or associations (if applicable), primary language, VIP status, arrival date, departure date, and other information; (c) Guest’s hospital account charges including, date, time, guest room number, purchased item, purchase price; (d) Guest’s billing information; (e) Service transaction information including, MAC address of the Guest’s network card (or other device by which Guest accesses the Service), Provider assigned access code, if any, session ID, any applicable transaction bandwidth limitations, the IP address of the Access Point utilized by the Guest in accessing the Service, the IP address access policy used for each session (DHCP or static IP), the Service access package chosen by the Guest (if applicable), the start and end times of the Service access sessions for the Guest, the accumulated user session data by year, month, day, guest room number, revenue generated, duration of use; and (f) URL tracking reports (which may reflect the web sites visited by Guest) (collectively, the "Information").
3. Certain employees of Provider will have access to the Information, and Provider may, in turn, disclose the Information to its employees, agents, contractors, licensors and providers.
4. Provider will use the Information for billing purposes and to generate various reports regarding Service usage and Provider may use the Information for other legal purposes, but will not, except as set forth in Section 3, or in connection with the sale or transfer of the assets of Lake Health, sell or disclose the Information to third parties.
6. Provider retains the Information for only a limited time and, therefore, Guest may not obtain access to Guest’s Information from Provider.
8. The Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") regulates the collection and use of personally identifiable information from children the age of 13 or younger, pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (the "Act"). Provider adheres to a policy of not collecting Information from children 13 years of age or younger. To that end, Provider prohibits the use of the Service by any person younger than 18 years of age without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Further, to the extent that the Service becomes accessible to a child 13 years of age or younger (by any means including, Guest’s intentional or inadvertent provision of access to that child), Guest must demand that the child under the age of 13 refrain from using the Service. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from posting or transmitting any personally identifiable or other information by use of the Service. Children under the age of 13 who wish to access resources with this Service are required to have a parent or legal guardian perform any action on his/her behalf. Guest’s may visit the FTC website at www.ftc.gov for more information about the Act and children’s on-line privacy in general.