Please read the terms and conditions and accept them by clicking the “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” button. Please disconnect from the Lake Health visitors wireless network if you do not agree to the below stated terms and conditions. NAVIGATION AWAY FROM THIS PAGE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE CREATES A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”). THESE TERMS SUPERCEDE ALL EARLIER VERSIONS.
1. Access to the internet (this “Service”) is provided by Lake Health (collectively, “we”, “us” or “Provider”). Your use of this Service creates a legally binding contract between you and the Provider, as set forth in these Terms.
2. When you use this Service, you agree that YOU WILL NOT:
Transmit any information or data in any form, which violates any local, state, United States or applicable international law or regulation, or that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
Violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other statutory or common law proprietary rights of others.
Send unsolicited mass email messages (SPAM).
Engage in any activity or use any device in an effort to disguise the origin of any transmission.
Transmit any programs, information or data that contains any computer virus, worm or spyware, or any other material likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer hardware or software, or that may infringe the privacy or other rights of other computer users.
Engage in any activity in the nature of hacking or port scanning.
Engage in any activity that is harmful to minors.
Use this Service in furtherance of any fraudulent activity.
Engage in any activity that is in the nature of a “denial of service” attack.
3. You agree that Provider may, in its sole discretion, disconnect you from the internet and deny access to this Service at any time in the event that you engage in any of the activity prohibited in section 2, above. In addition, you agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Provider (and their directors, officers, employees, customers and agents) with respect to any claims, losses or expenses by any party that arise, or are claimed to arise, from your use of this Service.
4. When you use this Service, you are representing to Provider that:
You are of legal age and agree to be bound by these Terms and create by your use of this Service a legally binding contract between yourself and Provider.
If you are accessing this Service from a Patient Guest Room, that you are the registered guest for the hospital room from which you are connecting to this Service.
You are solely responsible for the activity and conduct of anyone that you permit to use this Service.
You will not permit a minor to use this Service to access any content intended for adults.
You will not permit any child under the age of 18 years to use the Service without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
You have read and accept these Terms.
5. Provider reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting of the modified Terms. Therefore, you are urged to review these Terms frequently.
6. The fee (if any) charged by Provider for your use of this Service is paid solely for the privilege of accessing this Service. Other web sites you visit may charge additional fees.
7. In operating the Service, we may act as a “services provider” (as that term is used in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)) and offer services as an online provider of materials and links to third party web sites. As a result, third party materials that are not owned or controlled by Provider may be transmitted, stored, accessed or otherwise made available using the Service. If you believe any material available via the Service infringes a copyright, you should notify us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the DMCA. We will respond accordingly to remove or disable access to material we determine may be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the applicable content. Our designated agent to whom you should address infringement notices under the DMCA is available by sending electronic mail to Privacy-Compliance@lakehealth.org or calling (440) 354-1121.
8. You agree that all matters concerning your use of the website are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and of the United States of America, with regard for their choice of law principles. The sole and exclusive venue for any dispute relating to your access to or use of the website shall be the state and federal courts having jurisdiction over Lake County, Ohio.
10. This Service is provided on an “as is, as available” basis. We are not responsible for interruptions of this Service.