Do you experience any of these symptoms?
- Swelling, a bulge or pain in the abdomen, pelvis or groin area
- Pain or discomfort, especially when bending over, coughing or lifting
- Weakness, pressure or feeling of heaviness in your abdomen
- Acid reflux, chest pain or difficulty swallowing
If you answered “yes” to any these questions, please call 440-721-8132 for a free screening appointment. An appointment is required for this free screening, no walk-ins will be accepted.
UH TriPoint Medical Center Physician Pavilion
7590 Auburn Road, Suite 214
Concord Township, Ohio 44077
Date and Time
Saturday, December 11, 2021
Appointments from 8:30 am to noon
Screenings performed by:
Alicia Snider, MD
This event is FREE, but space is limited. An appointment is required, no walk-ins will be accepted. To schedule an appointment, call 440-721-8132.
Safe COVID-19 Guidelines and Screening Instructions:
- After registration, if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call to cancel your appointment.
- Appointments are spaced out to ensure proper social distancing.
- Only the patient will be allowed in for the screening.
- A mask will be provided when you come into the physician’s office and is required to be worn while inside the hospital for your screening.
- You will be pre-screened for COVID-19 when you enter the physician’s office including a temperature check and answering a few short questions.
- Social distancing practices will be in place, please maintain 6 feet of space from others.
- Exam rooms will be cleaned after each screening.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for use.