Physician New Product Request
UH Lake Health has a structured process for reviewing new surgery supply product requests from vendors:
Vendors who would like to submit a New Product Request Form (with a physician’s approval) must follow these guidelines:
- In order to submit your product, you must be a Lake Health-approved vendor
- New Product Request Form must be typed and completed in its entirety – incomplete or handwritten forms will not be accepted or considered
- You must include the requesting physician’s signature when submitting the form
- A system with multiple items must have all components added to the second page of the form.
- Please download and complete the New Product Request Form. When complete, please email your request to NewProductRequest@lakehealth.org
Provider Radiology Requisitions
For providers who do not use an electronic medical record (EMR) system that is integrated with UH Lake Health, this tool offers a guided way to order CT scan, MRI, PET and Nuclear Medicine exams for radiology at UH Lake Health locations. After submitting information about the use case, providers are presented with a list of exams, rated for appropriateness to the indication, radiation exposure and cost. After selecting an exam, providers are given a DNS number to send to radiology along with the order for the exam.