Nursing Careers at Lake Health
If you’ve got a passion for caring with heart and making a difference every day, get ready to grow your nursing career at Lake Health. Do what you love at a system where you’ll thrive!
When you work for Lake Health, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision plans to help care for you and your family’s health
- 403b retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education and training
- Paid time off
- Exclusive savings including discounts for the LiveHealthy fitness center
- Easy, free parking
- Life insurance options
- And more.
A Commitment to Competitive Pay
At Lake Health, we offer competitive wages and sign-on bonuses.
Over 800 nurses choose to call Lake Health home. When you join the Lake Health team, you’re family. For 20 years in a row, we’ve been recognized as a Northcoast 99 “Best Place to Work”. Hear why nurses choose to work- and stay- at Lake Health.
Caring for Our Community
Our nurses take pride in caring for our community – we’re neighbors caring for neighbors! With facilities in Concord, Willoughby, Chardon, Beachwood and more, our caregivers can skip the commute downtown and make a difference where they live.
Explore Locations Close to Home
- Lake West Medical Center in Willoughby
- TriPoint Medical Center in Concord
- Beachwood Medical Center
- Brunner Sanden Deitrick Wellness Center in Mentor
- Chardon Health Center
- Madison Health Center
- Mentor Campus
- Perrico Health Center in Willoughby
- Willowick Health Center
- Numerous Lake Health Physician Group offices
Lake Health is recruiting new RN grads to join our team! Our new grads work in specialty areas with supportive preceptors.
Get advanced clinical experience in areas such as:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- ICU to Open Heart Team track
- Monitored Care Unit
- Step Down Unit
Connect With Us Early
Our nursing recruiters would like to connect with you, no matter how early it is in your RN career search! New grads can receive contingent job offers before graduation/certification, taking the stress out of your job search. Reach out to our dedicated New Grad RN Recruiter at 440-354-1863 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.