Fitness Center at University Hospitals Brunner Sanden Deitrick Wellness Center and Programs
The Fitness Center at UH Brunner Sanden Deitrick Wellness Center team can help you kick start your journey to better health and wellness! Our membership-based fitness center inside the UH Brunner Sanden Deitrick Wellness Center merges traditional fitness with medically based activities, wellness services and weight-loss programs to help you achieve overall wellness.
8655 Market Street
Mentor, OH 44060
Monday – Friday, 5:30 am to 9 pm
Saturday – Sunday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Indoor track
- Multipurpose gym space
- UH Kids Club and babysitting
- Rock-climbing wall
- Steam rooms
- Pools for recreation, laps and therapy, plus relaxing whirlpool
- Group exercise classes for all fitness levels, including yoga, Zumba®, strength, cardio, aquatics and more
- Easy access to events, educational seminars, programs and more.
Our first priority is the safety of members, visitors and staff. See some of the steps we’re taking to keep our fitness center a safe place to reach your goals.