Located within the Continuing Care Campus* in Concord Township, the center treats a variety of medical problems in conjunction with a primary psychiatric diagnosis. Our services include:
- Admission assessments
- Co-management of chronic medical conditions
- Medication adjustments
- Individual and group counseling
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Dietary consultations
- Patient and family education
- Discharge planning/placement assessment. Aftercare might include a community-based program or outpatient therapy. Our goal is to help maintain the progress that was made during the patient’s stay with us.
We accept admissions 24 hours a day. Our staff of psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, social workers and therapists is available 24/7, and all information is strictly confidential. Referrals may be made by physicians, psychologists, social workers, mental health professionals, social service agencies, family members or friends. A psychiatrist then makes the decision regarding admission.