Hand, Elbow and Shoulder
Simple daily activities, like reaching, grabbing or driving, are possible only because of the versatility and flexibility of your “upper extremity”- the joints, bones and muscles of the fingers, hand, wrist, arm, elbow and shoulder. This part of your body is susceptible to injury and overuse, leading to pain and decreased movement.
We specialize in treating:
- Sprains, strains and contusions
- Overuse and traumatic injuries
- Degenerative and rheumatoid arthritis
- Impingement syndromes of the shoulder, elbow and wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Instability of the shoulder
- Fractures, dislocations and subluxation
- Rotator cuff tears
If a problem is not corrected with non-surgical treatment options, our hand, elbow and shoulder surgeons are here to correct problems related to upper extremity pain and lack of mobility.